Monday, March 10, 2008

Snow Day!!!

I can't believe how time flies. My dear little girl is already 5 months!!! So, I thought that I might just post some more pictures. I do know that I also promised some pics of the home to those folks in GA and elsewhere who requested that I do so, but please understand that we have not been here very long. I wouldn't want to embarrass myself too much with the disarray. It is difficult attempting to put things together when I have only been present less than half of the time since we moved to MI. So, at present you must be content with the outdoor shots... :) Enjoy!


Mummy's Favorite!







The Many Faces of Charis




Posing with Daddy



My Dear Little Snow Angel


Posing With Mummy



P.S. Many thanks to Grandma who allowed this snow day to be possible! :)

10 comments:

Rachel said...

What an adorable snowbaby!!! Looks like she enjoyed it! I am guessing that Grandma did not send the snow, but the snowsuit:) I love the colors and it looks like a great fit and so cozy!!!!

K. Humby said...

Your surmise is correct. No, Grandma did not send the snow... jsut the suit!

j.j. said...

WOw Katie - she looks so much older to me! (And adorable in her snow gear.) How does she feel about being so bundled up?

K. Humby said...

Thanks Jen and Rachel,... Charis doesn't seem to mind being bundled up. She is so curious and just loves being out and in new surroundings. As long as it is not too windy outdoors or too cold.. She loves it!!!

Beth said...

So adorable Katie!! Wish we had some snow to play in. :)

Elizabeth said...

Those pics are adorable! She looks really different to me from the last set of pictures you posted. I guess that's what happens when we only see pictures instead of the day to day growth, it looks like a big jump ahead. She's looking quite adorable and older. A what a great snowsuit!
So, are you Mummy as opposed to Mommy? Cute!

I love the pic with you. Your hat is quite fetching.

K. Humby said...

Liz, Yes, I am mummy as opposed to mommy. It is an Australian thing... :)I don't mind it.

Thanks for the comment on my hat... I do not know about the "fetching" comment, but it does keep my head warm. :)

j.j. said...

Katie - I had a random dream with you in it last night. We were playing a wedding together with an organist in this HUGE church with hundreds of guests. Somehow we were sightreading all of the music and there were some really random requests (like a duo Greensleeves/Amazing Grace....??). AND we were reading off the organ score so we had about 7 stands set up and we were squinting in the dim lighting. The organist didn't want to use any music we had brought so we were stuck with his arrangements =)

Elizabeth said...

I like it (the mummy bit). I suspected Australian, but I didn't just want to assume!! My Canadian cousins also called their mom, "mum."

puritanismtoday said...

Dear Sean and Katie,

Great photos! She is growing so quickly. I was going to simply write, 'she is really growing', but that is rather usual for a baby!

Anyway, it is good to see you all doing so well.

Yours in Christ,

Gary