Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
So... here it goes. I have been tagged and will attempt to conjure up something halfway interesting! Try to Enjoy! :)
Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1) I have the ability to cut a deck of cards into almost perfect halves. If I miss, it is only by one card. I have also managed (and I only tried it once) to split two decks into three equal parts during a game that required such a task.
2) Along the same lines as comment number one: It has seemed that I have been able to foretell the future at times. Here are two examples:
A. When I was a teenager, I went over to visit my friend, Rebecca, who at the time had a pet gerbil. I happened to mention that I thought it would have been dead by that time as it was getting advanced in gerbil years. Rebecca called me the following day to say that her gerbil was dead! I am still sorry, Rebecca!!! The power of persuasion! :)
B. I was playing Scrabble with Sean just yesterday when we were deciding the order of players by drawing out of the bag a letter. I happened to remark how amusing it would be if I pulled out the letter "z". For those of you who do not know there is only one "z" while there are multiples of almost every other letter. Guess what??? I after shaking the bag and waving my hand around in it before pulling out a block, pulled out the letter, "z".
3) I have do not own and have never let Charis sit any any kind of walker, chair, etc. that would encourage walking prematurely due to my pediatrician's advice, except on two separate occasions when at my sister's house. Apparently, my ped believes that such devices are the reasons for joint problems... I have not made up my mind, but it has definitely saved us money!
4) I have never permed or colored my hair, ever! Dear me!
5) For the first time in my life when I was pregnant with Charis... I ordered fries!!! They were quite yummy.
6) I jog/run and have since I was 16 years old, and I can say that I have not enjoyed one single step.
7) My tongue actually quivers when I am tired and somehow this relaxes me in turn allowing me to go to sleep at night. This random body function is actually what caused my bad under-bite when younger. Thus, I ended up getting a retainer which, though the doctor probably never knew and thought his own inventions worked, ended fixing my bite only because it kept my tongue from pulsating against the back of my lower teeth. (At the time, however, I was not aware of my tongue's abilities (age 7) and only knew that I was not able to sleep with my retainer in... Thus, I attempted to throw it away at every occasion, which ended in my mom and older sister digging through the garbage bin outside of Wendy's. YUCK!)
I will not tag anyone else as all of my friends via blogsites as they have already been tagged!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Anyhow, enjoy the pictures of my little, ever-growing girl and have a wonderful day!!!