Monday, February 4, 2008

Photo Shoot!

Ok, so, I am just a little proud of my little girl despite certain aspects of babyhood. She is definitely strong willed and not exactly quiet about her likes and dislikes. She in fact can be quite defiant, and at this age... well, there is not too much to be done other than not to "hop to" her every desire. We decided to take more pictures of her, and here is the product:


Charis desires to post a disclamer stating that these hats were not her idea!!!




"Phew! They finally took those awful things off!" (Honestly, Charis really seems not to like hats unless it is her fuzzy, pink hat that feels exactly like her blanket, even then...)

"Come on guys!"



Just one more pose! Sorry it is a bit grainy.



8 comments:

j.j. said...

These pictures of Charis are especially adorable. The first is my favorite =)

K. Humby said...

Thank you so much Jen!!! :) I like the first also. We were just trying on odd items of clothing that were given to us. It was so much fun, although, Charis kept saying something that sounded like,"uh-uh" the whole time.

Beth said...

She is such a cutie. :) Miss you sweetheart!!!

Elizabeth said...

The pics are so cute.

How did this move come about? Great that you'll be closer to your brother.

Love the family pics, too. Those cousins look so similar! Very cute.

Rachel said...

Soooo cute!! I wonder why she did not like the hats? She is starting to look so much older. I really enjoyed seeing her on the webcam the other day.

Molly said...

Oh, my goodness, she's SO precious! Yep, first born female...I know all about that. =D

Molly said...

Oops! I meant about being strong-willed and opinionated, not the precious part. Lol

K. Humby said...

Right Molly, I know that you are precious too... lol :)