Thursday, January 31, 2008

Family Time

I have been quite delinquent in posting these pictures -- Sean, Charis, and I went down twice to GA for various reasons. We had a lovely time, and after each visit I was that much less enthusiastic about returning north, but it seems that God's will is for us to be living even further north as we will be shortly preparing for a move towards the suburbs of Detroit, MI at the end of February. Thankfully, it will put us quite close to my brother and his family but further away from everyone else. :*( Nevertheless, I am grateful for God's leading and am learning to be content within His will for me. What a blessing it will be finally to have a supportive and loving church home despite other geographical disappointments!!! ~~~ Please enjoy in no particular order:




"These toys are so heavy. How do you release again?"


How sweet!

Aunt Martha and Lukey's favorite gift -- wrapping paper!!!


Family Portrait Time -- Just "Gardners"


McCurley Family




Everyone!!!





Waiting sweetly for everyone to get in their places!



Charis and Grandaddy playing after her baptism.



3 comments:

j.j. said...

Nice to pics of all of you! So Patrick took the group shot and Charis was sleeping...??
I wish I had known you were here...I would have loved to have seen you and little Charis!

K. Humby said...

Patrick was not able to come, and yes, Charis was particularly grumpy which led to her being asleep at the time! Good guess.
Photos were taken by Sean with a timer.

I was hoping to drop by and see you too. However, the trips were filled to the brim and allowed little time to visit with friends. :( !!!

tracykwoodard said...

So when's the move to Detroit?