Monday, January 21, 2008

Australian?... no!

My dear husband recently drove Charis to work in order for me attend to her desires during my scheduled break. He commented that it was most odd, but he actually had to honk at a long line of cars who just ran the red light. Sean mentioned that he pulled forward to go assuming that they would get the idea and then decided to honk before weaving in between two of the slowly moving vehicles. I laughed for quite a while once I figured out at whom he was honking, but felt also a little bit horrible! Can anyone figure out why?

4 comments:

Tracy said...

a funeral procession?

PS< I go to Patrick and Rachel's church and used to live in Dayton!

Julie said...

Ha ha....he had never seen a funeral. Those people probably thought he was crazy!!

Rachel said...

Yes, that was my guess too!! Funeral??? I agree that it is both hilirious and not at the same time!
Did you drive go well on Friday?

K. Humby said...

Good guesses all! And you are correct! I did feel badly for the people. Perhaps, the situation will be so uncommon that it will shed a little humor to such a day. I did feel badly for "them" but found the situation very amusing.