Monday, February 18, 2008

Home Sweet Home!!!

After living in an apartment for what seems likes years, Sean, Charis, and I are so excited to finally live in a location with a large yard, large kitchen, .... Well, everything seems large comparatively. :) Anyhow, we drove by today just before leaving MI and took some snap shots of the outside as we do not have a key for the indoors yet. The indoor shots will be sure to come, depending on how long it takes me to unpack!

Our Front Yard

We are on a main road, but these rather beautiful trees serve as a great barrier!
Our Cozy Home!







Play yard and ready made dog pen!!!




The Large Back Yard




8 comments:

Julie said...

Katie---I know you are so excited to finally be getting in a house. It looks nice and I love the yard!

Elizabeth said...

Looks really nice during the winter -- I can't believe all that snow just sits on the ground in places other than GA. :-) Congratulations on your home!

Rachel said...

Katie, first of all, you arranged this post very attractively!!! Secondly, that is truly a cozy home!!! How exciting! And the trees and the backyard, playplace, and snow make it pretty much perfect!!! I can't wait to see the inside once you are handed the keys! Thanks for the pics!

Beth said...

Awesome sweetheart!! It's so exciting to be out of apartments isn't it. :)

j.j. said...

I thought I commented here...oh well. Congratulations - a house! How exciting! Be sure to post inside pics when things settle down (or not!).

Beth said...

I started to call and realized I don't know your skype name... :)

Kelley said...

Everything looks really nice. I remember how excited we were to move into a house after renting and we only rented for a year!

Sean said...

Beth, our Skype name is sean-hum.