Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Family Fun!

Well, it is that time again... to post more pictures. Thankfully, these pics
are not just of the baby Charis but also a few of her favorite relatives. :) It was so wonderful to have my brother, Ren, and his family along with Rachel and her family. They overlapped their visits by about 3-4 hrs. which made it that much more enjoyable. For those of you whose siblings live quite a distance away, you know how difficult it is to get even a few of you in the same place at the same time, especially when some like Ren and Patrick have such busy schedules! I would have loved to have them all here at the same time, but my little apartment was bulging at the seams with only one family at a time present, especially as the second bedroom is Sean's study and has quite a few books in it. The only disappointment was that Sean was absent almost the entire time due to some Church business! :( Anyhow, enjoy!
What an adorable chunk!! He's huge compared to his cousin Charis. Who ever thought that 12wks. could make such a difference!!

Let's all sit on Sean-time!!!





These boys are all going to make wonderful daddies some day! You should have seen them all with Charis and then their brother. They were rather tickled that Aunt Katie couldn't even get Luke to quiet down.




Aunt Michelle and Charis


Uncle Ren, Meghan and Charis
P.S. Sorry, Sean and Drew! I had some cute pictures of you and the baby but they erased on accident, and I couldn't get them back in the right places! :(

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hey Katie! Great post! I know how great it is to have your family around you. That's so neat that their visits overlapped a bit.

And, are you crazy??? Don't be reluctant to post pictures of your sweet little Charis. I think everyone enjoys seeing pictures of her -- as many as you'd like to post, probably. You must think we are reading your blog for the some other reason besides catching up on the Humby's (the newest one in particular!).

Kelley said...

Before I read the caption of little Luke in the bathtub I thought that was Charis and thinking WOW has she grown! :-) Please post pictures of Charis. I would love to see how she's growing - especially since she and Greta are so close in age. :-)

Beth said...

More pictures of Charis!!!! Love seeing the pics of the cousins and Ren's little one. Haven't seen her since your wedding.

K. Humby said...

Thanks for your comments, all! I will post more pics of Charis! :)

Julie said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. I'm glad you were able to have some of your siblings together, at least for a short amount of time.

j.j. said...

Thanks for all the pictures. I'm not sure I've ever seen Meghan before. She's a cutie. If I remember correctly, she is quite close in age to Lydia, isn't she?
I think you get the idea that we all want to see your baby on your blog...so keep putting up pictures =)