Friday, November 16, 2007

Pictures!

Well, I have been very busy, but I did promise to post pictures and am now doing so. There will be quite a few as we both have been rather camera happy over the last couple of days! :) Enjoy!


I'm so sleepy
Oh so sleepy...
But now that I am awake... It is time to practice my dance moves!!!

Posing and Smiling

Looking Cute!

I love my Daddy and he loves me!

Time for some more sleep! However, sleep time would not be quite so easy if not for the pacifier and blanket. I did call Charis' beloved blanket "miss chick" blanket due to the cute, fuzzy yellow bird in the center, but then discovered that the "chicken" has webbed feet, as one might notice in the second picture from the top (haha). Hmm... so we now call it her fuzzy blanket. If her blanket touches her face allowing her to snuggle against it, she is out in seconds/minutes.



P.S. "Thank you Mrs. Hurley for the blanket!!!" ~Charis

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How sweet that she already has a lovey.

Rachel said...

They are all so cute, but I guess my favorites are the dance moves and her smiling. What a great smile!!!!!!! How nice that she sleeps so easily with her blankie. MAKE SURE to go ahead a buy a backup one just in case!!!!

j.j. said...

I second Rachel's advice. If you think Charis is attached to something...get another one pronto!

j.j. said...

Has it been okay getting back to teaching while nursing etc. Have you been able to create some sort of a schedule?
How did that audition go?

Beth said...

She is so adorable. I can't wait to meet her in person. :)

K. Humby said...

Thanks for the advice! As soon as I have funds to spare, I will be off to the store to buy a second lovey!

Jen, it has been pretty easy to get back to teaching, minus the lack of sleep. I put Charis by the end of the second week on a schedule. The first day I attempted every 2 1/2 hrs. which resulted in a lot of fighting as Miss Charis did NOT want to eat that often. We then switched to three hours the following day... and the fighting gradually diminished. She now has an internal clock that works almost to the minute right on time! :) Other than when I have had to hold Charis and teach while she is screaming... It has been pretty good! Def. more tiresome, but... Sean brings her to work, and I schedule in my teaching around her eating times.

I do not know about the audition, but since they have not contacted me, I am assuming that I will resume my old chair and will not move up! Oh well! Thanks for asking!!!