Wednesday, September 5, 2007

~Doctor's Visit~

No,... I am not posting pics this time... wonders never cease. However, I was just going to give a brief update on the baby. I got to see the male doctor in my medical care group (who seems sooooo nice and has 8 children of his own!), and he was quite encouraging. I guess, though I feel rather large, I am right on target. My stomach is measuring exactly 35 centimeters to match my 35 week mark as of today (They do measure in centimeters, right? Well, I just measured with a not-so-helpful tape that only does inches, and it is certainly some smaller increment!!! ) He said that "Charis" seems to be right on target. He was even impressed that I actually had gained some weight, even if it was only two pounds! I guess, unknown to me as I had not been paying attention, I had registered exactly the same weight for last three doctor's visits -- which spanned over the last 2+ months. Of course, I think I gained quickly at the beginning. So, I think that this was a good thing not to continue weight gain at the same rate. :) Charis' heart rate was the normal 150-155. So,... all is well, Lord willing!

No comments: