Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!

Well, I just had to announce that I won in Scrabble!!! I am not very adept when it comes to word games, as is my husband, and I if I win, it is not by a large margin -- 1-10 points at the most. However, I just seemed to get great letters, which has nothing to do with my skill level as I know. And bingo... I can't believe that I kept him at bay throughout the entire game! Now I am sure that some of you guys get huge scores at this game, but I at least, am entirely new. I have always refused to play it in the past and now am worried that perhaps I am becoming um... attached, enthralled, fixated, ... Oh dear!



Notice the Score!!!


5 comments:

j.j. said...

I almost always refuse to play this game with Ben because he always beats me!! I can relate to your excitement - esp. when you won by such a nice margin! Yay!

Beth said...

lol Scrabble is one game I can stand to play with Andy. :) Definitely not the best ever, but at least I can hold my own. :)

Rebecca said...

I've beat Steven once. And we haven't played since! I figured I'd quit while I was ahead. :P

Congrats!

Kelley said...

Graham bought rummikub and taught me how to play...which he should have never done as he hasn't won a game since! :-) We really don't play much anymore...I wonder why. :-P

Beth said...

Yeah, I will get bored and randomly change it again sometime. lol