Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Uncle Sean's Big Idea


Well, the guys didn't do too much as far as decorations for my nephew's party recently. Not to slight them, however... They were great when the kids came -- helping feed, playing games (in the HOT sun), being sprayed with silly string, assisting with crafts, and etc. I have to sort of brag on my husband though as he created the decoration which, I believe, claimed the most "oohs" from the kids. You know the game, pin the tail on the donkey? Well, my sister, Rachel, came up with a version of: pin the mask on spider man! Very inventive! AND Sean came up with the web shooting up from spider man's hand. Who has a spider man without the web, especially when he is obviously striking a flying pose???

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Cool idea. We'll have to keep it mine for little Josh, Jr.'s Superman party. That is, when we have a Josh, jr. :-)