Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Potty Time!

Ok... so I admit. I was a little camera happy, but Charis is developing this amazing, goofy personality. She loves to laugh, smile, be silly, etc. AND... I just happened to be able to catch my often serious little girl in one of her quirky moods... on the potty! :) Which makes it just a little bit cuter in my estimation. So enjoy!

"Uh oh! Mom's got the camera!"


"Uhm.... I am not sure this is a good time."


"So, I guess I'll just play to the camera."


"Hey, you wanna see my goofy lip?"


Little concentration going on...


"Phew-wee!!! You guys did not tell me about the smells involved with this whole potty thing."


"I love you mum, but could we be done now!"

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

really cute! Is she really potty training?

Rebecca said...

That is TOO cute! I love her! It kills me that I've yet to meet her!

K. Humby said...

I know... I can't believe it, Rebecca! I just have to get up there or down there depending on the circumstances. I am dying to see your little/big ones too.

And... yes, Liz, we are working on it. We are not quite as demanding as we might be if older. Just taking it easy and making it fun!

Cheri said...

LOL! Those captions are perfect, Katie! =D Miss you...