Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Color Blue!

This is Charis' newest dress and present from Grandaddy and Grandma in GA. So, I thought I might just post a few pics primarily for them but also for others to enjoy if desired. I thought this color looked particularly good on her. She certainly seemed to like it. :)

Charis walking


I just love these shoes!



She just loves sitting at the piano!!!


Not quite the right form but... It is a modern arrangement! :)


Yeah.... "How many pictures has this been now... 30 and counting???"


I just love the little hands and feet!


I had to post this pic as this is a very typical face of Charis when she has had enough!


Now for the comfy clothes and Daddy's hat!

6 comments:

j.j. said...

A cute dress and she looks adorable in it. Did someone make it? Sometimes it is hard to find baby girl clothes in colors other than pink and purple...

K. Humby said...

Well I suppose someone made it... :) But, it is from a children's specialty shop. I will have to post the brand later. Hmmm... I think it is Strausburg Children or something like that.

Elizabeth said...

Adorable! What a great gift! -- I love all of your commentary, Katie.

Rachel said...

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! And walking too! What a big girl!

Cheri said...

I loved seeing the pictures, as well ...especially her "I've had enough" face. =)

Unknown said...

I wish I could see her so much. Very sweet pictures, and I can just see her making that "I've had enough" face.