Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thanksgiving!

When I reflect over the past days, months, years... I am always comforted to see the hand of God working in my life. There are times when I become disgruntled and yes, upset, and think that I could perhaps do better myself, but... just about then, I am given a "lovely" view of the end result of situations that I attempted to micro-manage. These images are not oh so lovely! :) While this is difficult, at least it serves as a reminder to trust in God above all else.

Anyhow, I am so thankful for a loving, supportive family, and thought... I might just share a few pics with you from our family gathering. So, off of my soap box I jump! Enjoy! :)


Getting stuff ready!


Boys will be ... boys!?! :)


Mom and Martha


Martha and Me














Charis and Alex



This little/big man has the ability to light up any room with his infectious smile!











Kids, Babies, and Bigger Kids!





















Belated Happy Thanksgiving from Mine to Yours!!!

5 comments:

Kelley said...

Very nice pics of the fam. Did you get a group shot? I guess with so many of you it's hard to fit everyone around a dining room table for a meal.

K. Humby said...

We did professionally. I could send those your way if you want!?!

Kelley said...

Actually I just saw them on face book. Wow, the family has grown! :-D

Tracy said...

Looks like everyone had a great time!

Rachel said...

Love you and had a wonderful time:)