Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hmmm... my baby daughter is growing like a weed. So much for the "small compared to everyone else" stage. I have posted pictures here and there without doing too many at a time, especially when it came to pictures of our trip to GA. So, here are some outside ones of us enjoying:


Charis getting ready for her first horse back ride!!!


Wow! That does look like fun.


Charis and Mummy


All done already.... "please, can I get back on???"


"Maybe one of the horses passing by might just let me on... anyone, please?"


Riding with Daddy... Woohoo!!!


Still riding...


Patting the horse


Yep...now it is my turn to drive... hold on!!!


"And... back to watching, again."

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

These are totally adorable! Who has the horses? She's really growing up.

K. Humby said...

My family does. I helped buy them but then received a refund when I moved out of the house. We just have the two in GA.

j.j. said...

I love the fourth picture! So cute

Cheri said...

Those are absolutely adorable pictures, Katie! I love the ones where she's holding her hands out. =)