Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!!!


Family Portrait



Charis and Daddy having fun!

Opening gifts very seriously with Daddy!

"Honestly, if you take one more picture!!!"

A book!


My trial Strawberry Cake


Since my blog will not let me insert text at the beginning... I will write at the end!

Well, it seems that my darling daughter is one year old already. I cannot believe it. It seems to me that she is not quite mature enough to have reached that mark, or perhaps, I have just a preconceived, entirely faulty notion in regard to the grand old age of one year. :) I think the latter thought must be correct.

Anyhow, it seems that I am a poor gift giver and love to give gifts early, especially when the gifts are "needed, necessary" gifts. So, poor Charis did not get to open too many presents. I thought that all babies liked the paper the best. However, Charis seemed to be more infatuated with the gift itself and really would not participate in tearing open the gift (despite her joy in pulling the whole roll of TP off the wall and shredding part of it into teensy-weensy bits...).

Anyhow, that is about all for now... so until next I feel able to post! Have a good day!

4 comments:

The Budget Mommy: said...

As for inserting text, once you have uploaded the pictures, go view them in HTML format. Then just put the cursor before the first picture and press enter several times. Switch back into regular mode and you will have room to type!

Happy first birthday Charis!

Beth said...

She is just so precious Katie... and Happy First Birthday to your beautiful daughter. :)

j.j. said...

Wow! Even though my littlest turned one a few months ago, I still find it hard to believe how she is grown...and now with Greta and Charis already a year too...time does fly!
Happy Birthday little Charis! Hope we get to see you in a few weeks!

Molly said...

Aw, Happy Birthday, Charis! What a beautiful little girl! And Katie, I like your hair. :)