Saturday, June 28, 2008

Family Fun

Well, I have not much to say yet again. However, I thought that I would just share with you these impromptu poses of our little family. We were having fun and appreciated having my sister, Martha, here to snap some shots. So Enjoy!...

Having a good time!


A little more serious!


Goofing around but still... this was the only photo that Charis actually looked at the camera.


Beware of the hair pulling baby!


Notice the beautiful color scheme of greens and blues... OK so, I should have cleaned up a bit first. Sorry! AND whoever thought of calling it bath tissue. Why not just good old toilet paper? Because that is what it is. Of course, bath tissue does sound a bit more stately and refined. However, I am sorry, but the purpose for which bath tissue is used is certainly not... I will say no more. Just one more thing... Perhaps, the name generates from the fact that is just a generic brand??? :)


So, who does Charis look like?

8 comments:

Rachel said...

I loooooooooooooooooove that first pic of the two of you. The family pics are also cute. I think Charis looks like a combo of both of you.

Rachel said...

Oh yeah, your toilet paper/bath tissue rambling cracked me up.

Elizabeth said...

These are so cute! I know how rare it is to get family pics! How long is Martha up for?

j.j. said...

Great pictures! What a cute family. I was laughing at the huge bag of TP in the background--too funny. That is life for ya!

Unknown said...

Can I post a comment without having a blog? Looking at your pics makes me miss you :-(. But these are great pictures of all of you.

BTW, are you ever embarrassed when you walk out of the store with the jumbo sized TP that doesn't fit in a bag and is really awkward to carry because it is so big? Because it makes me feel a bit sheepish:-).

K. Humby said...

Oh, please feel free to post, whether or not you have a blog!!! I love hearing from all!

K. Humby said...

I forgot... yes, I do feel rather sheepish, but I guess that I justify the feeling with the fact that "I AM saving money!!! :)"

Kelley said...

Loved the pics Katie. We have to make a real effort to get pictures of all 3 of us since it requires getting someone else to take it.

Walking out with a huge bag of TP doesn't embarrass me but walking out with that warehouse sized box of pads or tampons...now that is something to go red over. :-P