Monday, December 10, 2007

Reading already???

Well, we decided to begin Charis early in regard to her theological reading. We sit her behind these books for at least five minutes daily... one never knows what she might take in!?! Right? Just kidding, she did look awfully cute though, and we thought we might share the pictures with you. Sean chose her reading material. :)



This is our favorite!!!


Hmmm....


"I think that this might be a little over my head, Daddy!"



"Woohoo, finally, a concept I can grasp!"




"This Bible seems to be a little heavy!"





Oops... Apparently, Charis has not yet arrived at the portion of Scripture which explains that women cannot be pastors or teachers ... or very little girls for that matter. We will have to enlighten her.




6 comments:

Julie said...

Her expression in the first picture is really cute!

j.j. said...

I agree with Julie- very cute expression in pic #1. Regarding the Berkoff book, friends at church gave it to us as a shower gift. The wife told us to read it if we were ever having trouble falling asleep!

Beth said...

I love her eyes dear. :D

Elizabeth said...

How fun! Love the photo shoot idea, too.

Beth said...

Hilarious!

BTW -- I did a series of papers on Berkhof in college. I got to know that book quite well! ;-)

Rachel said...

Patrick and I had a great time looking at these pics together. I bet know one can guess what her daddy does for a living!?!