Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Charis Has Arrived!!!

Hey guys,

This is Sean just back from the hospital to do a couple of things, including filling in for Katie in posting a new post just to say, that haris was born after about 12 hours of labor at 12:27pm, weighing in at around 7lbs 6oz and 19.5" long. Mother and baby are doing well (I'm sure Katie can tell you a little more about it when she gets the chance.) We're both so thankful for the Lord's abundant mercies!!! Psalm 127:3 Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.

Anyhow, we've already had a request from Rachel for photos, so if I can work out what to do I'll put some up. Charis has a couple of red spots on her eyelid and face, but only temporary.

Sorry about the layout, but these photos just won't go where I intend to put them!







15 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm a very proud Auntie of your new darling girl!! Thanks for posting the pics. I love them all, especially the ones of the new Mommy and Daddy with Charis and the feet pic!!!!

j.j. said...

Yayy!! Congratulations. I know you are thrilled to have her here with you at last =)
Keep the pictures coming!

Beth said...

Congratulations!!! Love you. :)

Beth said...

Way to go, Katie! Congratulations on a precious little girl!!!

Susan a.k.a Lucy said...

So exciting. She looks just lovely and her parents are glowing!
Will keep all three of you in our prayers. Susan Nye Ferrell

Julie said...

Congratulations on your little girl! I'm glad she is here!

Rebecca said...

Yay! She's beautiful, Katie! Congratulations you two!!!

Kelley said...

Congrats from all thee of us. I'll be looking forward to reading your birth story.

s said...

congratulations!

tracykwoodard said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

tracykwoodard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David Silversides said...

Delighted to hear the news of Charis and thankful to the Lord. May the Lord bless you both in nurturing her in the truth of God.

David & Anne

Chelsea said...

Hi there guys! CONGRATULATIONS!! What a beautiful little girl, well done. So glad we could see pictures already, makes us feel a little closer when we can see all the happenings online! Missing you both & hope to see you all real soon so we can meet the new family member in person. Love to you all, thinking of you more than you realize. Take care, lots of love Chels, Matt, Sue & Troy xxxx

Chelsea said...

Hi again Sean & Katie, there's heaps of family on my "my space" page if you want to check them out (& check out the happenings on the farm?! :)) Go to: myspace.com/chelseachristian xxxxx Love Chels

Elizabeth said...

Yeah!!!! Congratulations! I just checked through the blogs so I'm a bit behind! I can't wait to look at all of the pictures! She looks cute. I LOVE the shot of the feetsies. :-)