Thursday, August 23, 2007

We have really been blessed by a young couple with, now, two beautiful kids who live in the same apartment complex as us. They have faithfully been attending the Bible study we hold weekly and have been such an encouragement spiritually and relationally. Unfortunately :(, they have to move back up to Cleveland at the end of this month, and we will be extremely sorry to see them go!!! So posted below are some pics of them at the last official Bible study.




I love his smile. He bestows it quite often but never quite when you are quiet camera ready!




Chat time after our study!







Ok... So maybe someone wasn't listening too intently, but... that ok! We love him anyhow! Or perhaps... he is just in deep mediation in regard to some thought!




4 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, I'm sorry they are moving. It is nice to have friends that live next door, and you would have had so much fun together when Charis arrives. They are a beautiful family and have ADORABLE children!!!
BTW, I agree that Luke reminds me so much of Ren's baby pics and is definitely a "Gardner" baby!!!

Beth said...

Sorry you are losing your friends. :( I hated it when my next door neighbors moved.

Elizabeth said...

These are such cute pictures -- what a cute little boy. I LOVE your pics of the Creation Museum. We have something called that here in Atlanta, but I don't think it's quite as beautiful! How long did Martha visit?

K. Humby said...

Martha was here for 1 wk! We had a great time.