Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Work, work, work!

I had hoped to drop by my Rachel's house and see their new addition as well as see my Dad, Mom, and Martha (my youngest sister) who are up visiting and assisting. However, I did not quite think of it soon enough, and though we could turn the drive down into a day trip... almost 8 hrs. of driving is better done when one leaves before 2 pm.


So,... we did some rearranging of books, bookshelf, office space, etc. Where does all of the trash come from??? Does anyone else have that problem. No matter how often "spring cleaning" occurs, there is always more garbage! I was excited that I discovered two corners in my dining area that had become stacked with excess boxes, unpacked dishes (yes,... I know... but they were Christmas gifts, and I honestly am a wee bit concerned that my ever-so-lovely and "well-built" cabinets may not be able to handle the weight), and other odds and ends.

Along with this update... I thought that I might enclose a photo of our dog, Aussie. Though he is looking excited enough because we mentioned the words "go out" and "treats," he seems to really despise my cleaning frenzies and looks as pathetic as possible.




One just has to love his under bite. Poor dog! Hence, the crooked row of bottom teeth protruding!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

She's beautiful. Her fur looks so incredibly soft. I would love to meet her.

I know exactly what you mean about cleaning. I always wonder how the two of us managed to accumulate so much junk. It's frustrating to have to go through all of our stuff but oh so satisfying once you are done and everything is neat organized and clean!