Friday, April 10, 2009

No need for response!

This is nothing monumental, but still I found it amusing. It just shows, once again, that my little baby is growing:

So, I walked into the hallway to find that Charis has gone in the pantry and taken the box of zip-lock bags off the shelf. She was joyfully distributing them all over the hallway. While I was contemplating the best means of approach I heared her state, "Chaar --rees, Chaar --ees!!!" in a rather dramatic fashion as soon as she saw the look on my face. Charis than began shoving the bags back (rather neatly if I might add) in the box as fast as she could and then handed the box to me with her typical, "Here ya go."

Hmmm... I didn't need to say a word! :) She played, reprimanded herself, cleaned up, and gave me what was rightfully mine. Parenting is getting easier and easier. LOL!

2 comments:

Molly said...

LOL! That's hilarious! I love it. :)

Cheri said...

Haha! I can so see it happening too! =)