Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Long Overdue

I really am trying to post some long overdue pictures of Charis. However, I cannot seem to get them posted in a manner which would be of any appeal unless some of you computer geniuses out there know how to transmit to mind dozens of numbers and letters and turn this into a picture that makes sense. I certainly do not have the capability and am quite aggravated about the situation. Does anyone have any suggestions why all of the sudden the pictures will not post correctly??? The chosen "to post picture" comes up in the box before I push "done" but then upon looking at the actual blog... again... masses of numbers and letters. :( I would appreciate any wisdom given!

Thanks,

Katie

2 comments:

The Budget Mommy: said...

Are you looking at the html view? That could account for the numbers and letters...

tracykwoodard said...

What html are you using? usually < img src = "photo.jpg" > does it (assuming you remove the excess spaces)