Monday, November 26, 2007

Rolling?

I hope all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! Here is one picture that I just fell in love with, and the rest will have to wait until later. We had a lovely time up in MI with my brother and his family! What I was most impressed with, though I did not get to see the action is that Charis rolled to her back twice just prior to this picture for Sean. He was going to get me and let me see, but she rolled again for the second time as soon as he put her back on her tummy! :) Oh well, maybe next time we will get footage, and I will get to see her in action.



6 comments:

Beth said...

She is so cute and alert. :D

j.j. said...

Yay Charis! That is a milestone =)

Kelley said...

Yeah Charis! Greta hasn't rolled yet but I haven't put her on her tummy either so maybe I should try it and see what she does!

Does the shirt have cupcakes on it and say "Mommy's Little Sweetie"? Greta has two of those outfits, 1 for 3 months and 1 for 6.

K. Humby said...

Yes, you gessed it right, Kelley! Aren't they cute outfits?

Rachel said...

Why wonder she rolled already!!! Her head control is amazing!!!! She is adorable and her eyes are to die for:)

Elizabeth said...

What a big girl!