Saturday, October 13, 2007

Charis' 3 Day Old Photos

Hi everyone!
Here are some more photos of me (Charis). This time I'm three days old...
that's right, it's literally my third birthday.


I love my Mommy's kisses... she's so soft and cuddly!

As you can see, I'm not always asleep now. I manage to find a little bit of time to check out what's all around out there in this big world. I find it all pretty fascinating!

This is me in black and white. (Daddy was playing around with the photos a bit).
Well, I might go and have another feed and rest for now. Lord willing I'll show you more of what I've been up to some time soon.

Bye for now.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Sooo cute Katie! I love you and hope to see you in November.

Elizabeth said...

I love the second Mother Daughter shot in b & w. . Really precious! You look great!

puritanismtoday said...

Dear Sean and Katie,

These really are beautiful pictures. The Lord has dealt very kindly with you; may he be pleased to continue doing so to his own glory.

How natural, and yet gracious, that God should be pleased to deal with us covenantally as families! Dear Sean, you helped me to see the glory of this aspect of the covenant; thank you. May you now be enabled to daily lay hold on the promises of God concerning this gorgeous little girl.

I look forward to more pictures - some with you on the other side of the camera!

G.M