Friday, June 15, 2007

True or False... You name it!

Ok... so, I wasn't completely aware that I would have to make up my own list of statements, but I will do the best possible. This is going to be difficult!!! If I am correct, only one statement is false, and you must determine the error. I have been made aware, however, that being "tagged" by my sister, Rachel, means that I must in turn develop a list of my own. Enjoy!

1) I was excepted into 4 major conservatories when preparing to pursue a master's degree.

2) I am the local pool expert at my apartment!

3) I have a birthmark on my inner, right ankle which vaguely resembles the shape of a violin.

4) I have four siblings.

5) I spent three consecutive summers --for two weeks each trip -- in Peru.

6) I detest dead animals and will come to the point of crying if forced to deal with them.

7) I am an admirer of Bob Marley's music.

8) I have never put nail polish on my fingernails and left it for any period of time.

9) I do not like scary movies.

10) I always dreamed of being an opera singer when younger.

8 comments:

Julie said...

My guess is number 8 as I don't think I can recall a time when I have ever seen you with nail polish on.

I do find it extremely funny that you are the local pool expert. :)

Beth said...

I'm stuck between Bob Marley and picturing you singing opera. :) lol

Rachel said...

Let's see #1 or #7. I am not really sure. I guess I will go with #1.

Rebecca said...

Wow! This is hard. 7 and 8 are very suspect to me... hmmmmm. I'll go with 7 I guess. It doesn't really matter- I usually get all of these wrong! haha

Kelley said...

A lot of these I know are true but of the ones I don't I'm going with #3.

Julie said...

Ok...in my defense I read this when I was REALLY tired and doing something else and so I picked one that I actually know is true so I change my answer and guess #7.

j.j. said...

I'm thinking #1. I should know the answer to it without guessing...but I didn't think it was FOUR conservatories...hmmm

K. Humby said...

Hey... Good going Jen!!! I didn't realize you had posted until after my comment! So, congrats Rachel and Jen.